Completely random things about me.
- I live in Texas, but I'm originally from Ohio.
- I have always enjoyed writing and making up stories.
- I write middle-grade fiction.
- I write mostly contemporary, fantasy and dabble in science fiction.
- I consider myself a storyteller, learning to be a writer.
- Crablegs are my all-time favorite food. Point me to the nearest buffet, and move outta my way!
- I’m married to a wonderful, handsome man named Phil.
- I have an awesome daughter named Shannan who is married to an awesome man named Joel.
- My favorite time to write is after midnight, which makes me not a morning person.
- One household chore that I absolutely despise is mopping floors.
- I love wearing fuzzy socks.
- My all-time favorite movie is ‘Enter the Dragon’
- My favorite color is purple.
- My favorite book is The Hobbit.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas.
- I love cheesy science fiction movies.
- My favorite TV series as a child: ‘Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot’
- I get nervous while using the self-checkout at the grocery store. (Ack! What is the code for red grapes??)
- I’m terrified of creepy crawly things, scary books & horror movies.